November 27th, 2010 categories: Seller Tips
Does your real estate agent play well with others? That should be something you check out when you’re choosing an agent to market your home. There is a large inventory of homes and condos on the market so there’s no way an agent can show all of them on the first round of homes to show or the second. When an agent is choosing which of comparable homes to show, they’ll consider the following:
- Is the property easy to show?
- Can I rely on the description in the MLS to be accurate?
- Will the agent return my call promptly to confirm the showing?
- If it’s an “agent accompany” showing, will the agent be there promptly at appointment time?
- Will that agent make my buyers comfortable or uncomfortable?
- Will the agent help or hinder the showing?
Yes, your choice of agent does make a difference in how often the property will be shown, and yes, your choice of agent will help or hinder an offer or contract.