Downtown St Petersburg Condos – Market Update 2-16-12
Frank Gregoire, guru appraiser, regularly attends the URBN Pitch marketing session for real estate agents, held weekly at BayWalk. He shares his research on neighborhoods, one by one.
Recently Gregoire shared his findings on downtown condos in St Petersburg. According to URBN pitch, he reported the following:
- 76 active downtown St Pete condo listings as of 2/16/12
- 22 of the 76 are distress sales (short sales, preforeclosures and bank owned)
- 130 sold downtown St Pete condos in the last 12 months
- Number of listings is constant.
- Median sales price is up 7% in the last quarter for downtown St Pete condos
- 11 month supply of listings
Gregoire also stated that condos listed at over $1 Million are starting to come back on the market.
For specific information on downtown condos, please contact The Simms Team at ALVA International, Inc. real estate.