Choose Your Lifestyle




Statistical Update Florencia luxury condo in downtown St Petersburg Florida

Florencia condo in downtown St Petersburg

Florencia condo

Statistical Update for Florencia luxury condominium in downtown St Petersburg, Florida, as of 8-19-12.  Each year in August the Pinellas County Appraiser’s Office updates property records, reflecting changes in the just market value of a property and reflecting homestead exemptions for the current year. It’s interesting to analyze those statistics.

There are 47 residential property owners in the Florencia – four of them have combined units and one is a penthouse.  Changes in Just Market Value range from an increase of 5.8% to a decrease of 8.6%. The average change for the building is -0.7%.  According to the property appraiser, the reason for the difference within a condo is based on different sizes, views, and locations.  For the Florencia, the changes are based on sales in other downtown condos, as there have been no sales in 2011 or 2012 at Florencia.

83% of the Florencia units have homestead exemption. This doesn’t mean that the remaining 17% are rentals because some owners have multiple residences and have their Read the rest of this entry »

Spoken by Sharon Simms | Discussion: No Comments »

Copyright © 2007 Florida Simms     Agent Login     Design by Real Estate Tomato     Powered by Tomato Blogs